Attacking Buffalo Bronze Finish Statue with Base, 12.5 inches H
|Expected release date is 7th Nov 2016|
American buffalo is the colloquial name for the American bison. In the United States, the American bison is a popular symbol in the Great Plains states. Kansas, Oklahoma, and Wyoming have adopted the animal as their official state mammal, and many sports teams have chosen the bison as their mascot. In Canada, the bison is the official animal of the province of Manitoba and appears on the Manitoba flag. It is also used in the official coat of arms of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- Cold cast bonded bronze process produce realistic looking bronze artworks.
- Sculptures made from light-weight resins and finished with bronze powder.
- Easy to polish makes bonded statues long-lasting shine and luster.
- Will not tarnish or form patina over time.
- Marvelously detailed and looks antique.
- 9W x 5.5L x 2H in.