Fighting Western Cowboy Bronze Finish Statue with Base, 11 inches H
A cowboy is an animal herder who tends cattle on ranches in North America, traditionally on horseback, and often performs a multitude of other ranch-related tasks. The historic American cowboy of the late 19th century arose from the vaquero traditions of northern Mexico and became a figure of special significance and legend. A subtype, called a wrangler, specifically tends the horses used to work cattle. In addition to ranch work, some cowboys work for or participate in rodeos.Features:
- Cold cast bonded bronze process produce realistic looking bronze artworks.
- Sculptures made from light-weight resins and finished with bronze powder.
- Easy to polish makes bonded statues long-lasting shine and luster.
- Will not tarnish or form patina over time.
- Marvelously detailed and looks antique.
- 6W x 4L x 1.5H in.
- 11 in.
Customers also viewed