Growling Bear Bronze Finish Statue with Base, 12 inches H
|Expected release date is 15th Aug 2017|
Bears are mammals of the family Ursidae. Bears are classified as cuneiforms, or doglike carnivores, with the pinnipeds being their closest living relatives. Unlike most other members of the Carnivore, bears have relatively undeveloped carnassials teeth, and their teeth are adapted for a diet that includes a significant amount of vegetable matter. The canine teeth are large, and the molar teeth flat and crushing. There is considerable variation in dental formula even within a given species. Besides, bears are a popular feature of many children's stories including Goldilocks and The Story of the Three Bears, the Bernstein Bears, and Winnie the Pooh.
- Cold cast bonded bronze process produce realistic looking bronze artworks.
- Sculptures made from light-weight resins and finished with bronze powder.
- Easy to polish makes bonded statues long-lasting shine and luster.
- Will not tarnish or form patina over time.
- Marvelously detailed and looks antique.
- 5D x 2H in.
Customers also viewed