Large Lion Ancient Pure Copper Finish Statue, 10 inches H
With some males exceeding 250 kg (550 lb) in weight, it is the second-largest living cat after the tiger. Wild lions currently exist in Sub-Saharan Africa and in Asia with an endangered remnant population in Gir Forest National Park in India, having disappeared from North Africa and Southwest Asia in historic times. Until the late Pleistocene, about 10,000 years ago, the lion was the most widespread large land mammal after humans. They were found in most of Africa, across Eurasia from western Europe to India, and in the Americas from the Yukon to Peru.Features:
- Sculptures handcrafted to the finest detail and is also lasting durability.
- Easy to polish makes bonded statues long-lasting shine and luster.
- Marvelously detailed and looks antique.
- Made from light-weight resins and finished.
- Fine workmanship with good design.