Lone Elk Bronze Finish Statue with Base, 12.5 inches H
Elks are the second largest members of the deer family (Cervidae) behind moose, the largest. Males in Idaho will weigh between 600 to over 1000 pounds (270-450 kg), while females weigh between 450 to 650 pounds (200-320 kg). They will stand up to 5 feet (1.5 m)at the shoulder. Males have large antlers consisting of a single beam angling upward and backward for up to 5 feet from the head, with up to 6 and occasionally 7 points or tines on each side of adult bulls. Females do not have antlers. Elk have short tails, only about 3 to 8 inches (7.5-20 mm) surrounded by a tan colored rump patch. Their backs are brownish to tan above, somewhat reddish during the summer, and their underside is darker. Males especially appear to have thick necks with a dark brown mane on their throat region.Features:
- Cold cast bonded bronze process produce realistic looking bronze artworks.
- Sculptures made from light-weight resins and finished with bronze powder.
- Easy to polish makes bonded statues long-lasting shine and luster.
- Will not tarnish or form patina over time.
- Marvelously detailed and looks antique.
- 7.5W x 4L x 1.5H in.
Customers also viewed