Owl Bust Double Colored Ancient Pure Copper Finish Statue, 9 inches H
This symbol of prowess is an icon of pride and strength. Eagles have been used by many nations as a national symbol. And it is the Great Seal of the United States; In Egypt, the coat of arms is a golden eagle looking towards the viewer's left. It is taking from the golden Eagle of Saladin founded on Saladin Citadel of Cairo. The coat of arms of Armenia has a gold eagle and lion, etc.Features:
- Sculptures handcrafted to the finest detail and is also lasting durability.
- Easy to polish makes bonded statues long-lasting shine and luster.
- Marvelously detailed and looks antique.
- Made from light-weight resins and finished.
- Fine workmanship with good design.