We want you to be completely satisfied with your shopping experience at Desktopstatue.com. Desktopstatue.com will gladly accept the return of new, unused, and undamaged merchandise within 30 days from delivery date.
We will charge a re-stocking fee in certain instances to re-coup the cost associated with returns. A 15% re-stocking fee will be assessed in the following situations:
- Non-defective merchandise returned in visibly used, or damaged condition
- Orders "Refused" without authorization, unless due to visible damage that occurred during shipment
- Returns that were shipped back after 30 days of the date received (Note: unless authorized, late returns will still be rejected)
- Any return that is not the result of defective/damaged merchandise or a shipping error
The returned merchandise must be in its original new condition and accompanied by proof of purchase and the original copy of the warranty if any, as well as the original documentation and packaging and a RMA#; otherwise, the return will not be honored.
Original condition means that there are no scratches, marks or blemishes on the product and the security tags (if any) are still attached. The product must not have been altered in any way.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from Desktopstatue.com before returning the merchandise. The RMA number uniquely identifies your case and will facilitate your return. We will not accept any returned merchandise without an RMA number. Contact a Customer Service Specialist for an RMA number or go to your account to start return request.
Unless a return call tag provided, Returns must be shipped via a prepaid traceable carrier, such as UPS or FedEx or USPS Priority. In case of loss or damage, the customer is liable. (Insurance is highly recommended)
Gifts With Purchase - Free or discounted items shipped as promotional gifts with purchase must be returned along with the qualifying item in original condition as described in the Standard Return Policy. The retail value of the gifts with purchase not returned with the qualifying item will be deducted from the refund or credit amount.
Damaged Box or Damaged Product If you receive damaged or incorrect item(s), contact a Customer Service Specialist no later than 5 business days after receipt. If there is extensive damage to the box, refuse delivery and contact a Customer Service Specialist immediately.
Refusal of Delivery If a package is refused for delivery, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by Desktopstatue.com. Once we receive the package back in our warehouse, we will issue a credit to the original credit card for the purchase price less the actual shipping cost of shipping the package to you. This shipping charge will apply even if you were not originally charged shipping under a free shipping promotion. The purpose of this is to defray unnecessary shipping costs and to allow us to offer the lowest prices possible. This does not apply to packages that appear to be due to visible damage incurred during shipping or caused by the carrier.
Incorrect Shipping Address Provided Packages that are returned because of an incorrect address provided by the customer will be subject to additional shipping charges. When we receive the package in our warehouse, we will issue a credit to the original credit card for the purchase price less the actual shipping cost. This shipping charge will apply even if you were not originally charged shipping under a free shipping promotion. Requests for packages to be shipped again will be subject to actual shipping charges. The purpose of this is to defray unnecessary shipping costs and to allow us to offer the lowest prices possible.
Heavy/ Bulky Items
By definition, a Heavy/Bulky item is a large product that must be sent from Desktopstatue.com via a freight carrier.
Each Heavy/Bulky Item must meet one or more of the following specifications:
- Weigh 75 lbs. or more when packaged
- Measure 108 inches or more in length
- Measure 165 inches or more in width
If an item requires shipment on a wooden pallet, regardless of weight (typically in the 100-125 lb. range), it is considered a Heavy/Bulky Item.
- Must be returned to warehouse location authorized by customer service
- We inspect all heavy and bulky Item returns upon their arrival back at our warehouse.
- Desktopstatue.com reserves the right to only give partial refund if item is not in its new, original and unopened condition
- We reserve the right to deduct 30% restocking fee for Heavy/ Bulky items
- Customer will be responsible to pay original shipping fee and return shipping fee if we receive for any of the following: 1) You refuse a delivery without inspection. 2) You miss a delivery appointment. 3) You return a non-defective or undamaged product
We unfortunately cannot process exchanges. If you would like a different item or size, please return your original merchandise and place a new order.