Standing High Lion Bronze Finish Statue with Base, 11 inches H
With some males exceeding 250 kg (550 lb) in weight, it is the second-largest living cat after the tiger. Wild lions currently exist in Sub-Saharan Africa and in Asia with an endangered remnant population in Gir Forest National Park in India, having disappeared from North Africa and Southwest Asia in historic times. Until the late Pleistocene, about 10,000 years ago, the lion was the most widespread large land mammal after humans. They were found in most of Africa, across Eurasia from western Europe to India, and in the Americas from the Yukon to Peru.Features:
- Cold cast bonded bronze process produce realistic looking bronze artworks.
- Sculptures made from light-weight resins and finished with bronze powder.
- Easy to polish makes bonded statues long-lasting shine and luster.
- Will not tarnish or form patina over time.
- Marvelously detailed and looks antique.
- 10.5W x 4L x 2H in.