Summoning Companion Wolf Bronze Finish Statue with Base, 13 inches H
In Norse mythology, the witch Hyndla and the giantess Hyrrokin are both portrayed as using wolves as mounts. In Navajo culture, wolves were feared as witches in wolf's clothing. Similarly, the Tsilhqot'in believed that contact with wolves could cause mental illness and death. According to the Pawnee creation myth, the wolf was the first animal to experience death. According to the Avesta, wolves are a creation of the evil spirit Ahriman, and are ranked among the most cruel of animals. Wolves are referenced thirteen times in the Bible as symbols of greed and destructiveness.Features:
- Cold cast bonded bronze process produce realistic looking bronze artworks.
- Sculptures made from light-weight resins and finished with bronze powder.
- Easy to polish makes bonded statues long-lasting shine and luster.
- Will not tarnish or form patina over time.
- Marvelously detailed and looks antique.
- 11W x 4.5L x 2H in.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed